Pointwest is set to once more showcase its digital services and solutions at the 2018 Software & Apps Development Expo and Conference (SODEC) in Japan on May 9-11. Head of Digital Capability Sherwin Pelayo and Business Development Manager Marc Kintanar will represent Pointwest in SODEC, one of the large conferences during Japan IT week.
SODEC is known as Japan’s largest exhibition of various products for development, operation and maintenance of software and apps. This event brings together managers and service providers in the field of information systems and software development and provides opportunities for them to hold business discussions and form networks.
One of the most innovative companies in Southeast Asia, Pointwest offers Japanese businesses and organizations its global-standard expertise in Data Engineering; Salesforce; Blockchain; Omni-channel development and management; Automated Software Testing, and; Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
The digital innovation company also presents seven of its home-grown products:
- Easimed, HMO-accredited medical facilities and professionals locator;
- Axis 360, which provides clients a 360-degree view of their customers;
- Carefinder, which provides the elderly with on-demand care services;
- Mento, which is an enterprise learning and development platform;
- EESY, an events management application;
- ARKO, a flood-monitoring and extreme-weather forecast app and the first Philippine mobile application to win in the UN-backed World Summit Award for Mobile; and
- Centerpoint, a service-management platform that helped the Philippine Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) finish a Millennium Development Corporation project.
Pointwest also participates in the Philippine delegation’s Japan Business Matching event that carries the tagline, “Go Global. Go Digital. Co-Create with the Philippines,” which will be held at the Osaki Bright Core in Shinagawa on May 8. Participating delegates will meet interested Japanese businessmen for one-on-one discussions on their various needs and how Philippine companies can address them. Pointwest highlights success stories on how digital solutions enable businesses to meet the demands of this rapidly-changing business landscape.
For more information on what Pointwest offers the Japan market, visit the microsite for the event.
Below are the complete details of Pointwest’s participation:
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Philippine Trade and Investment Seminar and Networking (May 8, 2018)
Osaki Bright Core Building, Shinagawa, Japan
- SODEC 2017 (May 9-11, 2018)
Tokyo Big Sight, Koto, Japan
To make most out of this digital age, Pointwest stands ready to help Japanese businessmen achieve operational efficiency by implementing the latest digital solutions and best practices in their business.
Founded in 2003 by pioneers of the Philippine Global Sourcing industry, Pointwest creates value for its list of satisfied clients — including top Fortune 100 and local companies — with world-class digital services backed by international-standards methodologies and innovative practices.