Job Title: Solution Architect (Software Engineer) IM178
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Design and develop software applications for various client projects, including user interface
development, systems and integration testing, production support and maintenance.
Build and implement cloud-based solutions with a good understanding of design patterns, architectural principles, and industry best practices.
Author reference architectures and technical solution diagrams for business process analysis, systems integration and data migration flows,
application design, product/release demos and client presentations.
Collaborate with various project teams and business users to analyze business needs, define technical requirements, and
review application specifications in compliance with enterprise architecture guidelines.
Use good communication skills and ability to build client relationships while interfacing with project
team members, end-users, project owners, and other non-technical business stakeholders.
Perform technical design and development of software solutions using Java, Spring Boot, Spring
JPA, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Bootstrap, Angular, RESTful web services, Apache Tomcat,
MySQL, Eclipse, Maven, MS Visio, and UML.
- 5 years of experience; or BS in Computer Science and 2 years of experience
- Prior experience must include: Java, Spring Framework, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Apache
- Tomcat, MySQL, Eclipse, Maven, MS Visio, and UML
*Position qualifies for Employee Referral Program
Interested in this position?
Apply now and email your CV with the subject [Applicant Full name: Software Engineer Solution Architect (IM 178)] at: email@example.com
Job Title: Sales Manager
The US Sales Executive is a dynamic sales leader capable of closing new outsourcing opportunities and managing existing accounts.
This Sales Executive will manage all aspects of the sales process from lead identification through qualification, objection handling, and closing. We are looking for a high-achieving sales professional to help Pointwest meet its customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
This individual needs to be able to function in a team environment with multiple internal constituencies, abstract and fluid environments, and simultaneous deadlines.
The position requires a substantial understanding of the consultative sales process and must be able to lead executive-level decision-makers through the sales process from the qualification stage through contract closing.
Preferred experience in the following areas:
- Sales of Healthcare Revenue Cycle Management Provider (RCM)
- Pharmacy Benefit Management
- Payer services and/or Business Process Outsourced (BPO)/Business Process Management (BPM)services.
- Experience in sales of related IT Services is preferred.
- Major Responsibilities/Activities:
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the company’s customer base for RCM and Healthcare services.
- Define, plan and implement sales strategies for new opportunities in RCM.
- Consult with clients to understand their business needs and objectives
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships by providing thought leadership
- Work from a home-based office, traveling up to 50% of the time
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Business Process Outsourcing / Business Process Management Sales / Account Management
- Experience selling consultatively
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- Experience in selling into the healthcare market
- Ability to effectively lead with C-Level executives
- Excellent communication skills
Travel Requirements/ 50%Time: This is a home office-based position.
Geographical Preferences/Requirements: Near a major airport for travel as needed
Interested in this position?
Apply now and email your CV with the subject [Applicant Full name: Sales Manager] at: firstname.lastname@example.org